Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer is Social

In the effort to maximise my social impact and effectiveness, I will be focusing on my off-line social networks and developing curriculum during the Summer. I will be interviewing a lot of interesting people on the impact of social media and social networks and their lives and their businesses/work. I hope to compile a few highlights for a weekly blog entry and will return to more frequent entries at the end of August. So please check back and read through previous entries for morsels of social optimisation for impact.

1 comment:

  1. Dinkcart is your one stop shop for Custom T-Shirt Printing in Delhi NCR. Make your own custom t-shirt design with Dinkcart at affordable price.

    Customized Cushion Online
    T shirt manufacturer in Delhi
    Women’s Jegging Online
    Mug Printing Services

    ReplyDelete