Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Rebranding, repositioning and renaming

It is time again to re-evaluate my own strategic communications.  Too many channels and a changing business require adjustment to the current needs of 2BalanceU.  I am currently writing content for an interactive piece that will support and provide more clarity for my current lecturing, speaking and consulting.

I try to be true to my commitment to Balance (literally, professionally and figuratively).  Therefore managing three blogs, six twitter accounts, 2 companies, two face to face networks and being an ambassador (not to mention mother, wife and friend) and keep healthy in the process, somethings gotta give. Time to practice what I PREACH!  Discover efficiencies, have clarity and be relevant for maximum effectiveness.

Keep an eye out for some new changes.  I hope you will be happy with the improved context, and perhaps a few interesting and entertaining anecdotes while we are at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment